onsdag, augusti 16, 2006

School Start.

I'm so ready.

I'm so tired.

Sorry for writing this crap thing.

I don't know why, I'm just going at it.

Oh yeah, I just realized that the only boyfriend that has been all of these: funny, romantic, smart, rich, bubbly, made me chuckle AND gave me that spark of love... I was toghether with when I was 8.

There ergh, I'm talking about how sucky it is. Oh, and see you in school on friday. Or monday if your in the thirds. This is so exciting. It's turned into a hunt.

But the thing is I know who you are.. Or.. SUSPECT who you are. Give me a hint sometime.

3 Comments:

Blogger Allan said...

Hey, you used to have a 'how to be emo' link but it's gone. I was looking for that...
Good luck hunting in school!

4:49 fm  
Blogger em0 said...

Allan, it's there you blind man.

4:35 em  
Blogger Allan said...

have you clicked it? Gone.
(Ergh likes you, BTW.)

4:16 em  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home