torsdag, augusti 24, 2006

Culture


On Saturday I am going to see Snakes on a Plane. I might see the best movie ever made. It's got everything:
Violence,
Planes,
Snakes,
Thrill

and Samuel L. Motha Fuckin' Jackson.


I can't wait! Seriously. I've longed for this kind of thing. This fuck-you Hollywóod. I'm going to be laughing. Iäm going to be crying.

"We got BLEEP snakes on the BLEEP plane!"

This movie has reached Sweden. SWEDEN. Gosh. I'm psyched.

Oh, the soundtrack is the greatest. The catchiest song you've ever heard. With a great-looking blonde girl, a guy who looks like Johnny Depp, a "tough guy" and a cool reaggae/outkast guy. So everyone can enjoy it! It's frekkin amazing!

Of, the Johnny Depp look-alike is GORGEOUS. He is the singer of The Academy Is... They're great too.

Just thought you'd like to know.