söndag, augusti 20, 2006

ergh is exposed

I HAVE NOW FIGURED OUT THE TRUE IDENTITY OF ERGH.




Feared in many countries, so called 'ergh' (also known as The Gnibbler Nibbler) har terrorized the world of blog. He leaves small comments which seem harmless but spurr the life of bloggers to find this maniac!

Well, dear bloggers, I have done it. I have found The Gnibbler Nibbler. He is in a cage in my room eating acorns. And carrots. Whatever criminals eat.

THE WORLD IS SAVED ONCE AGAIN THANKS TO...

EMELIE JOY!

2 Comments:

Blogger Catalyst said...

Criminals get to eat acorns and carrots? I think I might have to start commiting interweb crimes. I lurve acorns and carrots.

6:23 fm  
Blogger Allan said...

Isn't the interweb made out of tubes like those old 'Habitrail' toys for gerbils?
Acorns make good soup, btw.

9:04 em  

Skicka en kommentar

<< Home